Riding on unfathomable volumes of industrial expertise, we are offering an excellent range of Environmental Stress Cracking Resistance Tester-ESCR. Being a quality-oriented organization, we assure our clients that these products are the best in quality. Our skilled professionals only utilize fine quality raw material, while manufacturing this tester. Moreover, our offered range can be availed in a wide range of sizes and shapes, as per the requirements of our esteemed clients.
- Supports checking stress capacities of plastic material in presence of adverse environmental factors such as wetting agents, oils, soaps, detergents.
- The tests check material for mechanical failures through cracking at stress levels that are below those where cracking would naturally occur in absence of these environmental factors
- Helps in fixing production guidelines for plastic components under factors like post-treatment, blow-moulding conditions and others Instrument also comes with support of Electrical Wiring Diagram & Calibration Certificate traceable to NABL approved Labs and Instruction Manual
- Rotomolding industry
- Packaging industry
- Medical industry
After Testing these procedures may serve to isolate such factors as material, blow-moulding conditions, post-treatment, etc., on the stress crack resistance of the container.
Designed as per ASTM D-1693:
- The equipment is finished in Autumn Grey & Blue combination painting and bright chrome/zinc plating to give it a corrosion resistant finish
- The Instrument comes complete with Instruction Manual, Electrical Wiring Diagram & Calibration Certificate traceable to NABL approved Labs